February is the National Cherry Month!
Here are some upcoming events happening around the area:
February 1st & 2nd: Eagle Festival!
Welcomes locals and out-of-towners to attend the 6th Annual Eagle Festival. The Stillaguamish watershed hosts large concentrations of bald eagles during the winter, when they feed on salmon. This year, in an effort to make the festival a two-day event organizers have added activities on Friday, including a rafting trip on the Stilliguamish River. Cost is $60
- February 2nd & 3rd: Antique & Collectible Show!
At Puyallup Fairgrounds, February 2nd 2013- 9:00am-6:00pm & February 3rd 2013- 10:00am- 5:00pm
- February 2nd: Groundhogs Day!!!!
- February 3rd: SUPERBOWL!!
- February 9th: Sweetheart Wine Walk
4:00pm to 7:00pm, Come fill your senses with the taste of wine, chocolate and music, all funds raised support the Sumner Downtown Association
- February 10th: Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
- February 14th: Happy Valentines Day!!!
- February 16th- February 24th: Seattle Home Show!!
At Century Link Event Center. We’re having a house party!!
Hours: Saturdays- 10:00am to 8:00pm, Sundays-10:00am to 6:00pm, Mondays-Fridays-12:00pm-8:00pm
Admission: $12 adults, $8 seniors (60+), $3 juniors (7-15) under 7 free
- February 17th: Harlem Globetrotters
At the Comcast Arena in Everett
- February 18th: Presidents Day!!!
- February 20th-February 24th: NW Flower & Garden Show
At the State Convention Center; Come Celebrate 25 years of Flower Show Magic!!
- February 23rd & February 24th: Snow Goose and Birding Festival!
4:30pm to 8:00pm. Four Springs House on Camano Island. Join for this fun and informative event that will include food, presentation, art show and prizes!!